Time to rise from the ashes. Time to lead a life that is beneficial not only to me, but also to others. Time to use time to learn, rather than to relax.
Since my 2 best pals are already on the road towards a fruitful 2013, setting schedules and goals for themselves, here I am posting mine.
1. Picking back my Korean (self learning at the moment)
2. Continue practicing my piano.
3. Learn guitar.
4. Run daily, increasing my running distance time to time.
5. Finish a full marathon on time.
6. Listen to more variety of songs, regardless of the language.
7. Read up on investing
8. Read 60 books by the end of the year (just finished 11 at the moment)
9. Achieve a body weight less than 75kg (ultimate would be 72kg)
10. Build up abs and packs. Hopefully when I get my full marathon's medal, I will bare my top and take a picture! HAHAHA