CLICK!!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey





Ah Yes! AH YESSS!!!! The Hobbit is within 1 year of hitting the screens. I myself, not only a movie fan, but also A TOLKIEN FANATIC am DAMN EXCITED!

I'm quite up to date with the updates and progress of the films (should I say) and yeah, because Sir Peter Jackson does update his vlog time to time on youtube, so one can't help but be amazed by the progress so far...

For those who haven't got a clue on what The Hobbit is all about, well it is actually the prequel to the Lord Of The Rings trilogy, on how Bilbo Baggins, Frodo Baggin's uncle went on an unexpected adventure which somehow led to the finding of the One Ring.

Although The Hobbit itself is just a book, I can't help but wonder and was surprised that the film was actually made into 2 parts. How long each part runs is still a mystery, but if we were to expect EPICNESS from Tolkien like The Lord of The Rings, it would be 2hours and 45 minutes...

Not much wallpaper on the movie has been released. But you can find them on http://www.theonering.net/ which is the current official site and news for the movie, while Sir Peter Jackson's vlog on youtube is http://www.youtube.com/user/HobbitMovies

I'll end my post with an epic wallpaper, the 13 dwarves of the films. Better start remember who they are, or else I wouldn't consider myself as a fanatic XD


From left to right, their names:

Nori, Fili, Dori, Bofur, Gloin, Dwalin, Thorin Oakenshield, Balin, Oin, Bombur, Bifur, Ori, Kili

One hell of a wallpaper. Gonna make it my desktop wallpaper... MUAHAHAHA~!!!

No comments: