Tuesday, October 2, 2012
K-Pop playlist - How to get addicted :3
Again the world once again gets a taste of "kimchi" when it comes to music. Gangnam style proves one thing - Doesn't matter that most of the world don't know a thing about what PSY is singing. It just feels good and awesome. :D
I used to hate this genre. Hate it alot. But if you ask me now, I'd say K-pop is my mainstream music now. I don't even have 10 English hits on my lappie.
So for you guys out there who still ain't got hold on K-pop, and you are music enthusiasts, I'd say you're missing BIGTIME! You are losing some serious music quality, eargasms.
So how did I got into the K-pop mania? Well I love good songs and music. So you can guessed why I'm into it now. Plus they look good too. :D
I never really tried to convert friends around me into K-pop. So here I am now, trying to "convert"! Haha... Here are my favourites without any rankings.
So if you are willing to give me less than 45 minutes of your time, I hope my playlists will convert you and may you be blessed with quality songs and music... Song names are stated in their English name, followed by their korean name in brackets. After the hyphen is the singer or group, and their korean names in hanguel (korean alphabets). Just copy the whole thing and paste it on youtube search.
1. On Rainy Days ( 비가 오는 날엔) - B2ST (비스트)
2. Fiction (Fiction) - B2ST (비스트). [I suggest you listen to the ORCHESTRA VERSION].
3. Fool (바보) - Juniel ft YongHwa (주니엘)
4. A Person That Used To Love Me (나를 사랑했던 사람아) - Huh Gak (허각)
5. I'm A Loner (외톨이아) - CN Blue (씨엔 블루)
6. Even If It's Not Necessary (꼭은 아니더라도) - FT Island (에프티 아이렌드)
7. Star Star Star (별 별 별) - SNSD (소녀시대)
8. I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me (너도 나 처럼) - 2AM
9. Missing You Like Crazy (미치게 보고싶은) - Taeyeon (태연)
10. Because I Miss You (그리워서) - Jung Yong Hwa (정용화)
11. My Child (동화) - SNSD (소녀시대)
12.Love Is Crying (사랑이 운다) - K.Will (케이욀)
13. Can You Hear Me (들이나요) - Taeyeon (태연)
14. If (만약해) - Taeyeon (태연)
15. I Still Love You (그래도 사랑해) - Suzy(수지)
16. Winter's Child (겨울 아이) - Suzy(수지)
Note that my selections does not involve hit songs. Most of them are sentimental. It really touches your heart. Most are emo songs, about heart break. Haha. But then again, emo songs are always the main theme of good songs. :3
Rest assured that these songs are chosen for their quality and not dance. In fact not one song here is a dance song, save Fiction ( then again I suggest listening to the Orchestra version, not the original one).
Now what? Go YOUTUBE! :D