CLICK!!

Friday, November 27, 2009

What Did I Do For One Week

1. Exercise... A lot... But I'm still not satisfied...
2. Eat all kinds of foods in moderate amounts...
3. Watch movies in DVDs that are long outdated(most of them are good, better then current blockbusters hitting the cinema, not to mention the drama LOST =="')
4. FB... mostly playing a new game called Tycoons. It s interesting though, and I don't have to be in front of the CPU all day... =D
5. Practice songs that I want to learn
6. Well if I'm lucky, then maybe go out once in a while or every week for a football match...

It's damn boring... But I can't inject some fun or excitement like going on a trip because most of my friends aren't in rainy Taiping...

But I know when school reopens, I'm gonna miss holidays like HELL...

Boy oh boy... aren't we humans ironic and complicated... =D

No comments: