CLICK!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Why I Don't Have The Right To Be In A Relationship

I am a 21 year old student. Not working, still studying and no scholarship or what so ever. So, every cent I used is my parents hard-earned money...

So, if I were to go into a relationship, if there was a need to buy presents, give treats and all that, I would be using THEIR money...

I don't know how other people think about this, but they got their own point of view, which I do not object at all...

But, I dare say, my point of view is totally RIGHT!

5 comments:

ce11 said...

You are a man :)

jpthedarkknight said...

thanks.. =D

12345 said...

ya.....totally agree...
dont have the right to be in relationship, have to keep deep inside the heart.
But we still can enjoy so called single life!
Cheers for singles!

Unknown said...

cool. very agree with you.
Become successful in 3-5 yrs time, then only find a life time partner.

jpthedarkknight said...

12345: Life is like that lor... Always treasure what you have, not what you want...

ian ian: It seems that great minds think alike... But if the right one comes, surely i will sacrifice in some ways and maybe even get a part time job