CLICK!!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Countdown

Life is always full of countdowns. The moment one ends, another one starts...

I have been counting down till today, this very day, when every hard work and sacrifice is paid off after a long tired semester. Then after that I have a holiday to count down. And a World Cup to look to...

Countdowns are not meant for celebrating a new coming. To be frank, a countdown is like a reminder, to make someone aware of what is coming, so that ample measures and preparations are made. I agree that I'm not a good planner, but when a countdown reaches a limit, for sure I would buck up...

So for those who countdown at parties with foam spraying and liquor drinking till you disrupt peace and get in trouble, I'd rather spend my last moments of counting down the year that is going to pass by looking back what I had done, what I could have done, and what will I do when the new year dawns...

Exams are almost over. Time to countdown to my holidays and then The FIFA WORLD CUP 2010!!!!

No comments: