CLICK!!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Untitled

I don't know what title to give to this entry. God has been good to me. He gave me the strength and a body of a soldier. If I were to be born back in time, I would have been in a war, as a soldier. Maybe fighting for Sparta or what so ever. But then again, He also granted me patience. Yes, a perfect combination. That's why I am proud to say I had never been involved in a bust up or fight. Nope. Not even a teeny-weeny one. Or any serious confrontation.

But then again, God made me as a human. No matter how big or how great my patience is, I have my limits. When patience runs out, it is good to say that my conscience and rationality is still there. No problem solving using brute strength or what so ever.

The thing is, having to be put through the same annoying and taxing problem again and again is really beginning to get on my nerves. In the end, I do have my self esteem. I cannot always back away when troubles come finding. In the end, I'm just a mere coward if things keep going on like this, without showing who I am and fighting against it

I won't wish for any endings which will harm the other and benefit me. No matter how piss off I am, my wisdom guides me to make the best decision.

I wish that 'it' will go away. Maybe let me face it once or twice in a year. And I definitely won't regret this wish...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

到底发生了什么事?怎么事情总是没完没了的?那‘它’究竟做了什么事? 放开心胸,往更遥远的地方眺望,相信,人生将会跟美好。

jpthedarkknight said...

haha.. it's not the same problem. why say 没完没了? It's not the problem you think...