CLICK!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Uncertain

I don't know whether I will continue blogging or not. Ok wait. The correct word should be I don't know whether I will be able to frequently update my blog or not...

It feels like the enthusiasm that I first have since I started this blog has been diminishing. I don't know why. As I am also aware that friends keep on deactivating and stop blogging, I started to think, is it just merely a trend?

Of course I will always force myself time to time to add a thing or two here, but I think with Twitter around, which enables me to post virtually everything I'm doing, sometimes blogging just runs out of topic. Furthermore, it doesn't require to beautify, unlike a personal blog.

Nawh I'm never closing down my bloggie. But I sure pray hard that the "kick" to write awesome poems and other stuffs comes back.

It is a gift to be able to write with flair. And I don't wanna lose this gift :)

No comments: