CLICK!!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Excuses

Sometimes we come up with all kinds reasons and excuses to make ourselves feel better...

I haven't really been able to adhere back to the schedule I set myself during the beginning of the year.

I've been trying to but it seems that I'm miles apart from that disciplined schedule which made my life felt more meaningful.

Busy hectic yet happy.

Then we slack. We cut off one activity one by one. Until at the end, we end up lifeless.

Where did the enthusiasm to learn more, read more, exercise more went to?

Hmm.. It's already July. I've made progress but with the current pace I'm moving I don't think it is possible to hit the goals I've set upon myself.

I need to stop making excuse when I'm about to start not following that schedule.

Dang. Buck up!

No comments: