CLICK!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Déjà vu

I have been here before.

That restlessness in me. Tired of the current life I am in. Not to be ungrateful, but I know I am someone who can't stand mediocrity, routine and mundane.

Life has been mehhh lately really. Nothing concrete to look forward to. Plenty of plans and effort to make a concrete future change, but still no sign of it yet.

This was the same sucky feeling I had back when I was working part time in La Promise. Staring at the skies so black yet clear. Wishing that I was up there among the stars.

And many things happened after that. One helluva interview knockout stages to a brief 3 month job until now, passing the 2 year mark at my current company.

I have friends who had undergone changes. Some remained as they had found their passion. Others maybe changing faster than the usual.

I am plotting mine... Although it is a leap of faith compared to those that I have. I have given my all and I am waiting for the same darn chance that I floundered months ago.

I know I am ready for the change. I just need that opportunity.

Please... Grant me my wish...

They say the sky is always the darkest before the light comes. Well it better hell be true...

No comments: