CLICK!!

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Quarter Life Crisis

I think this is the worst of em'all

But I think its normal to have quarter life crisis.

As I believe so that most of us has it.

Especially for those born in the 1980s. Most of us now have already started working for a few years already.

So what's next?

People who had gotten new offers or promotions, changed working environment perhaps will feel the effects less. At least a new challenge beckons. A life event. Becoming a manager. Climbing up the corporate ladder.

Things however, aren't just the same for someone who has spent going-to-be 3 years in the same position. And especially for a guy. The need of wanting to be bigger, bolder, better is in our blood, perhaps encoded in our DNA.

With a switch already anticipated in mind, the yet-to-come offer or chance is kinda taking a toll on me. Not in a bad way that it impacts my way of life.

It's more of like reading a chapter of a book, desperately waiting for the next brand new chapter.

side note: I think the mind cannot be allowed to slack or programmed to be routine. At least mind's is working that way. Sometimes people change not because of dislike. I think most of the time people change for a fresh perspective and challenge.


No comments: