CLICK!!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Reflect-ing

One week of raya break is about to end...

Looking back what I've done, I don't think I have done much serious thing. Facebook-ing, Futsal-ing, L4D-ing, Play-ing...

L4D


Most of all, sleep-ing, lazy-ing


Oh ya. I do have strange dreams this holiday. Is it maybe I slept too much? Very very wierd dreams that keep on repeating. So weird and scary even I'm afraid to write it out... Cos from my past experience, wierd dreams seem to be come a deja-vu... If these wierd dreams were to come real...

I usually crap in poetic rhymes. But so far, no mood... It has been a while since I the last time I crapped... Usually holiday is the time where I have a hell lot of crap to blog. But not this holiday...

Exams are near... I may be alot more better then the last semester for my early preperatiions, but deep down inside I know it won't suffice for me to get a Dean's list. But hey, this was what I promise myself at the start of the semester...

As the famous saying: When the going gets tough, the tough gets rough...

Time to get rough!

No comments: