CLICK!!

Sunday, September 4, 2016

So, What's Next?

This question has been bugging me ever since I reached where I wanted to reach initially.

I was so engrossed trying to get from Level 1 to Level 2. And then now that I am at Level 2, barely enough rest and slack, my thoughts wander to Level 3.

Sometimes I wish I can take my time slowly. But the fact is that how high you can go up is a race against time. Once your time is up, you just stop at where you are.

It is depressing thinking about that. Thinking of what to do next is also depressing. I guess it's time to stretch myself a little more by looking on how to proceed to the next step.

A lot of things have been pending to be mapped out. 

It has been a nice 2 months not thinking seriously about the future since I first started life in Singapore. Time to draft out a master plan for the future...

Self advice to myself: Never be afraid to dream big and aim high. Everything is possible through laser sharp focus. You know it works! It has brought you up to Mount Kinabalu. It has brought you through countless marathons. It has gotten you the results, Dean's List and A's all your life. Now practice it at getting what you want in life!

No comments: