CLICK!!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

New





As much as I would like to hide and deny, which in fact I can't, the new semester is finally commencing. There goes one hell of a 4 month break... 4 month break of nothing, emptiness, yet PAINLESS AND PROBLEM-NESS. Never had I experienced the true meaning of Bruno Mars' The Lazy Song up till my break.

Yeah new semester. New challenges. Bla bla bla. New problems. Ah quit the bad and undesirable "News"...

New reformatted lappie

Yeah ANGRY BIRDS!

Yeah I HAVE JUST became a Windows 7 user... All these time I was the so loyal Windows XP user. Notice that I have tons of games on my desktop. Yes I'm a gaming dude. No games I just can't study... =D

And notice that I am using Chrome and Firefox all together. WHY? Because I don't know what's up with Chrome and Firefox. Chrome crashes when I load too much browsers, and Firefox just can't load my Grooveshark player. Sucky. Chrome is to load and stream my Grooveshark player while I do my online thingy using Firefox... My old Firefox on XP never did complained of over work... Noob Chrome... -.-

So it can all sums up that not all that is new is good.

That's why I'm gonna welcome the new semester with the same old me...

Well perhaps with a slight change. After all, who can stay the same after 10 months away from notes and lectures huh?

Anyway, as much I would like to hate the new semester, I'd still say, nay I shout it out loud!

WELCOME NEW SEMESTER! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MISS HOLIDAYS TO FIND ME AGAIN!

No comments: