CLICK!!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stop and Start

I stopped doing a lot of things...

I stopped reading like a nerd which I used to... Which in some ways is bad because I sense my English plummeting into the abyss...

I stopped playing games for long hours. I grew bored of games...

I stopped writing poems... Owh man... That was like one of my talents... No reason or commitment to write one...

I stopped blogging frequently. Used to be a chatter and always blogging. Don't know where the enthusiasm has gone...

I stopped having perfect spellings. Never did ever relied on the wriggly red lines to correct my spellings. Not any more...

I stopped doing daily routine of push ups and sit ups. Lazy and just recovered from a fever. I'll get that back when semester starts...

I stopped playing football for quite some time. Never did have the mood or timing where everyone is free.

I stopped self learning Korean online. I keep on thinking that I will eventually learned it when I take Korean classes when semester starts. Now that it clashes with my core courses chances are I might have to drop it. Let's hope they changed the class time...

*******************************************************************
I started listening to Korean songs. And yeah, I don't move like Jagger :) (I shuffling once a while though, not everyday XP)

I started to realize that my mind is still not sure on what I would be. Well I have things planned out, but chances are large they may change. Unless... ;)

I started to realize, that feelings can fade and disappear. But it can also get stronger...

I started to realize, that you may be far away from me by distance, but never far from me in my head. You were always there, right there and never left, since the day we met.

I started to realize, everything I started to do, it DOES has a connection to you...

I started to realize, that you might not be the one girl in my life. But that doesn't give me the right to stop believing it wouldn't happen!





No comments: