CLICK!!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Seriously? Bullshit!



I know I have been delaying finding a job. Mostly it's because my semester is taking a turn into a hectic time (funny that I still have the mood to blog while my thesis is still undone yet).

Yes I know they are friends of mine who already got their work offers even before they graduate. Yes I know some of them are excited or elated to have got a work offer. Not for me NO. It's not like I don't care, nor I have money raining down for me everyday. It's because working in Malaysia, for me, and especially in my work field if I really go back working related to Food Technology, is pure bullshit.

(15 minutes pause or AFK)

I was busy commenting and rebutting fools on the Star Online page. In a nutshell, companies are always right when it comes to employing us, and the moment we set foot inside your company, is the moment we sell our souls to you. Going back to the food industry? NO WAY!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehe nice food har