CLICK!!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mother... Nature...

I was on my journey back today from KL. I passed by Ipoh, ( You know it is Ipoh cos there are mountains all kinds of shape, and when I say MOUNTAINSSSS, I mean it! ^^). With all the lush greeneries covering it...

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

What is that? Erosion? OMG... If this goes on, Perak sure jadi flat, no more mountains... What about us Perakians? Mati tertimbus...

You make quarries by explosion
Yet complain when there is erosion
Men is to be blame for Earth's destruction
Talking nonsense about Mother Nature's salvation

Once trees so tall with pride
Now with fauna no place to hide
How many times Earth has cried
How many species has extinct and died

Please.. The Earth has suffered enough.. It really is time to counter global warming and deforestation. WE do not own this world, remember. We are merely borrowing it from out future generation.

Heal the world
Make it a better place
For you and for me and the entire human race
There are people dying, if you care about for the living
Make it a better place for you and for me...

Michael would have wanted to see changes to this world. He may not tell us:" I'll be there", now not even the man in the mirror, but no matter the black or white, deep down inside we hope that Mikey understands, that You are not alone, for we are always with you...

R.I.P



2 comments:

gackyz said...

u are from ipoh mehh?? LOL

jpthedarkknight said...

no lar.. im from taiping.. that is oso Perak..