CLICK!!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Life's Greatest Challenge

What is life's greatest challenge? Many people have their own views. Some may think becoming a millionaire. Some may think becoming a nation's leader. Some with lower aspirations, but also great dreams.

Everyone's dream depends on his or her limits. For a successful entrepreneur, earning 1k per day would be horrendous. But for a teacher or a normal clerk, it would always be a dream. Yeah an impossible dream, to get a daily salary like that.

Not to say that most people or some people do not have great dreams. Mind my words. Everyone's dreams and targets depend on their capabilities.

For me, life's greatest challenge, is nonetheless waking up every morning. Yes. Waking up from sleep. Waking up into the bitter reality, where you are nothing when you haven't achieve anything. Waking up to the endless problems ahead of you, obstacles that lie ahead unseen. After you're done and fully awake, you're ready to rule the world, and make your sweet dreams, a reality.. =D

I have no great dreams. But I do have my own dreams. Dreams that are so sweet, that I'd give up anything to make it a reality. I'm giving all I have.

Please, do come TRUE!


When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you..