CLICK!!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Breaking Down

We all have that one day when we doubt ourselves...

When we doubt what we are doing. We doubt the effort and resources we put in.

Today is one of those days... I got a rude awakening from my colleague. How much true it holds I don't know... But hey if you're hurt by it then there is some truth in it...

I hate being useless. I hate being not able to do things. I hate being the person I despised yet I can be drawn to comparisons with it.

Today is one of those days that Ong Joo Parn lies in pieces. Because I take critics and compliments seriously. I doubt myself even more easily.

I am in pieces. And I know it's kinda soft for a guy to say this: I just wish there is someone there for me to cry on....

http://www.hookahbowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/4GlassShaterLarge.jpg

2 comments:

Rourou said...

Hey man, cheer up! Talk to people, you can find me if you want to. (Just that I have no idea what's going on, at all). =)

jpthedarkknight said...

haha.. I'm feeling better now though... sometimes you just gotta get back up yourself in this kinda situations. But I'll talk to you when I'm in this kinda of situations again :)