CLICK!!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Reminiscence

Reminiscence.

This is one of the days that I feel like not doing anything. Not that I'm lazy. It's just that my mind is kinda screwed.

With Jay Chou's oldies aiding me to flashback on my life, here I am, wondering back my past as I put pen to yet another boring post...

The stress and fear that I've been handling lately has turned me into something or someone that I'm not even familiar with. I somehow am happy with that heart and the spirit of not letting go of mind, going gung-ho even though I'm pretty tired...

There are days when I don't even have time for myself. I come back home after a hectic day, bath and just collapse on my bed.

I gotta admit. I'm kinda lost. I don't know what is out there for me to look forward to. My resolutions are falling apart. 2014 the year to make it count.

Looking back at the days, when I thought 5 years of secondary school, or should I say the days of studying would never end. Now? It has been almost 2 years since graduation. 2 years without needing to fear for exams.

Where I am now, is nowhere near where I want to be. I feel lost. Nothing to look forward to. Nothing worth putting your time and effort on hold.

Perhaps after the launch of this project, I hope I do feel better.

Yes. I wish that sometimes I can go back to my past and live a few days there. Not because I fear the future. But to bring back the feeling of being a small kid again.

I wish..





No comments: