CLICK!!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Comfort Zone

I have triggered a possibility of leaving my comfort zone today.

Looking back at the past year, I have pitted myself into an uncomfortable situation, finding myself handling stuffs that I have little knowledge of. Learning and growing as the time goes on.

Sure. There are still plenty to learn and see. Taking up a new challenge in the same place is like fighting an unknown enemy in a familiar terrain.

But what about taking on something unknown in a foreign territory? What weapons to use? What formation and strategy? I'm helpless and blank...

It was ignorance and impulse that made me trigger this possibility. Now what lies in me, is just courage to bring me through.



.S.P Ti lliw eb drah rof em ot evael tahw dna erehw I ma won. Eht thguoht fo gingnahc tnemnorivne sekam em ysaenu. I yam tel nwod tola fo elpeop. Tub rof eht ekas fo siht diputs maerd fo enim, ereh I emoc ytniatrecnu.

No comments: