CLICK!!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Becoming of A Man 2?

Actually I wanted to go out this morning for breakfast with my friends. But when I tell dad, his response was sooo negative. Like I'm not at home all the time. Please la... I may go out all the time, but compared with my other friends, I am already the stay-at-home type of guy. My friends go to the Cybercafe almost everyday, I have been there for FIVE times in 2 months.

Morover, I have my meals with my family everyday, every meal, JUST EXECEPT for 1 or 2 times(friends' birthday celebration). What I am giving my dad, my family is what most of a kid of my age give to their family during the weekends... To me, everyday is a Family Day. We almost do everything together.. Isn't that enough?

Maybe I think myself as a man.. Do you guys still ask for permission to go out? I think I have already reach the stage when a notification is suffice... So I just muttered in silence when my dad told me that I should ask for permission and NOT notify them...

The worst thing is, he actually compared me with my brother. Why I'm so outgoing, why can't I be like him, stay at home... Bored to death... Maybe I should have answered him... Bro got your genes, while I got mum's.

The world is always like this. I always give. But in the end, it's the people around me who finds that it is so hard to give in to me, even that little. A lot of things have happened. Tears even stream down from the guy in the mirror who I see is going to be a man. Yet, fretting is useless as I know the world out there is even worse...

But of course, those who hurt you the most are the ones you love most...

2 comments:

sulinn said...

i so agree with your last line. You always end your this kind of post with a surperb last line.

jpthedarkknight said...

haha. that's why they say nothing is more beautiful or stonger then love..