CLICK!!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nocturnel

LOL... it's purposely... There is no such word as nocturnel... only nocturnal or nocturne... I change it cos i wanna talk about both of it. One because I am awake and i mean wide awake, and two, its one of the song Jay Chou wrote...

The feeling, is kinda complicated, but I know how to describe it. It's like the feel is still there, but the person you have feelings for is not the person who was... She changed into someone else, someone I don't even know... Like a stranger...

I know, it's just the nostalgia, the disturbing thought, when I have nothing else to do, the mind starts to simply think...

I know I'm ready for the next one, I'm affirmative of that, but I don't think I want that so fast... I'm afraid I cannot give, afraid of commitment, afraid of failure and erm... you know...

It's seems like even the prettiest girl can't tempt me to stay in USM for the weekends... I prefer to look forward to go back home Taiping every week, if I can... Wahahaha....XD

No comments: