CLICK!!

Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm Back!


Sweat... by the time everyone read this, I'm already back in USM... It's been a year now, and what a year it has been... Ready to kick start my new semester when I get back... Kick my notes's ass, not forgetting to mention the small test and Finals...

I finished New Moon... Yay! Now I know why girls like Twilight so much... Altough I'm not in a relationship, I do now the feeling of romantic...

Best quote from the sequel of Twilight...

"Before you, Bella, my life was like moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars-points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

"My heart hasn't beat in ninety years, but this was different. It was like my heart was gone-like I was hollow. LIke I'd left everything that was inside me here with you."

Okay, its not a quote. A paragraph... ^^

Next comes, Eclipse

2 comments:

sulinn said...

I read all four already!!! Ahahaha...the proposal part is my fav. Go on, read eclipse and breaking dawn. Tell me what you think of Bella after reading Eclipse cz I wanna know from a guy's perspective. I've asked my gfs.

jpthedarkknight said...

okok.. but I can't read that fast... I wanna enjoy every drip, not finish the whole thing. I did that with Harry Potter... Tak syok...