CLICK!!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hot Property



Can a "lame" property stay un-sold for one semester? Can the buyer, be interested in it for one semester before inquiring for a purchase?

Lame because the owner appraised it too low. It's hot property from what I, the buyer sees it. This is THE ONE. How sure I am? Sometimes in such situation, it's the guts and faith that tells you what to do. That doing this something insane or crazy, is definitely worth it...

I don't know how many out there are eying the same property as I do. But I do know that I'm not the only buyer interested. And the bad part is, I'm unknown to the other buyers. How many, who's in a better position... This and that. Nada. Zero. I only know my own situation.

As I did mention in my previous post, I can only hope it stays un-sold. To wish it to stay un-sold, would be plain selfish. I have to understand the basics. The best buyer always win. It need not be the richest, or the highest bid. The one who succeed, is hence the best.

Yes. I have been out of the transfer market for like ages. Every time I kept out was because of the wrong choice.

But this is the one, that I know once I give up, it would be hard to find another similar one. Let alone a better one...

Cos it's a hot property. And every buyer, would be interested.

The only thing I can do now, is sit back and observe, for 9 effing months, as I monitor the progress of the property...

It's the only choice I have left...

And I'm seriously, INTERESTED!!!!!!!

2 comments:

sulinn said...

Good luck!!!! And if luck would have it, you're the only one who knows the value of this property and others would let this hot property of yours go...hopefully, you will be able to claim this hot property as yours! :)

jpthedarkknight said...

haha.. yeah... really hope so~!
thanks for the luck. I need aplenty!