CLICK!!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trapped Small Boy


Used to be very excited when my birthday is around the corner. Well not any more. At least starting for this year. It's growing old onwards rather than growing up now...

This is in fact (most probably) be the last birthday I will be going through (note I did not use celebrate LOL) as a student. I don't know what the future holds for me. I cannot even imagine one year from now, how will I be going through it. Will I be celebrating with colleagues of work, family, friends, or maybe worse come to worse, alone?

Time passes too damn fast. It passes when I haven't really gotten myself to prepare for the world and the future. Help! I maybe touching 23 in half an hour's time. But I feel like a kid trapped inside an adult's body.

I still don't know what I want from my future. Maybe I know what I want, but it is not what I will get. I can't answer to questions regarding my future. Yes. 4 months of student life left for me. My friends some are even going to start work one month after their graduation. Where does this leave me? An abyss of empty thoughts...

If there is ever a choice in life for me that will go right, I would like to do something I like, I cherish. Then it doesn't matter whether it will be busy or not. I rather do something I like in life, morning till night than work on something I don't like morning till evening office hours...

Argh this is like a nightmare birthday upon me. I know these kind of things are bound to haunt me. But I never knew it was time that my sweet dreams, are coming to an abrupt end...

No comments: