CLICK!!

Monday, August 16, 2010

失恋王-陈小春 King of Being Ditched Gordan Chan

I like the lyrics!!! A lot!! Although I do feel like some of it is what I've been facing, but, relax! I'm okay =D... It's amazing to be able to write such fantastic lyrics. On how love has been so cruel to him...

And I'll do a literal translation of the whole song for those who don't know chinese.

唱尽了惨遭爱侣遗弃那些歌
After singing so many heart-breaking songs on being dumped by lovers
仍然无一首够震撼
Still there is not one as terrible as my case
我实际碰到的痛苦苦更多
The pain I've endured is far more
失恋的故事同样的折堕
Every heart-breaking songs does suck
难怪像每首都写我
It is normal as if every song is writing about me
你不要跟我争争先唱这最惨的歌
You need not try to replace me in singing this most heart breaking song
要是你想跟我斗难过斗凄楚
If you really want to compete with me in terms of sadness
随时拿起咪唱两段
Anytime we sing about it
我为你叹息的会否比我多
Would your sympathies given is more than received from mine
即使间你能流出真眼泪
Maybe the tears from you are real
谁个又会悲惨得过
Anyway, everyone's been sad before
揭开我的创伤竟好过讲笑话
Letting everyone know my heartbreak is better than telling a joke
娱乐大众得到掌声更多
Heck the story can even garner more applause

-chorus- +
每段恋爱都会认错人失恋的冠军
Every time I met the wrong person in love, Champion of being ditched
怎会再有别个这样幸运
Who else who has a luck like mine
谁都跟我没可能合衬
There is nobody to match me
才显出我身份
That proves my status
几百万个人只得一个吸引力完全是零分
Of all the millions in the world, there is only one with zero attraction
最低等所以第一名是我
The lowest class, that's why I'm the first
你那里及我衬
How can you be a worth match to me - commence to bridge- #

要是你想知我对情爱有几灰
If you wanna know how disappointed I am towards love
随时能讲几个晚上
The stories I tell can last a few nights
记录痛苦的歌够开演唱会
The song that records my pain is enough to host a concert
一生的爱人留低的再会
Those who manage to meet each other
合计亦有几千分贝
I think they might be a few thousands
最初我不过想分一个安慰奖
At first I only wanted a consolation prize
谁能料到失恋竟捧了杯
Never taught I hoist the trophy for the category for being ditched -continued at chorus- +

Bridge #
看看我有多么亢奋
Look at how hardworking I am
看看我最终得到了全场大奖
Look at last I got the biggest trophy of them all
全凭无人著紧
Because there is no one that needed me

每段恋爱都会认错人失恋的冠军
Every time I met the wrong person in love, Champion of being ditched
怎会再有别个这样幸运
Who else who has a luck like mine
谁都总有什么人合衬
There is always somebody for someone out there
难得抱憾终生
I'm lucky to be able to moan for life!

几百万个人只得一个恋爱运能突破零分
Of all the millions there is, only one with the luck of love can break 0%
负三分该庆幸的人是我
It's negative 3! That's why I must feel lucky
我会继续发奋
I'll continue to strive for it... =)

Note that this is a personal translation. And my chinese is not bombastic and fantastic!

Hope you'd enjoy.

No comments: