CLICK!!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Love Poem Parody

If you are a flower,
let me be the bee;
If you are a fish,
let me be the sea.

If you are a bird,
let me be the tree,
if you are a dog,
let me be the flea.

The wood is kayu
The egg is telur,
When I think of you,
I cannot tidur.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm scared it's too late
To let you know i love you.

The moon is blue,
White when it's full;
I haven't got a clue,
On why I fell for you.

I'm not a knight,
I don't know how to fight;
But I will try with all my might,
To keep bad bullies out of your sight!

If it's the dark scary night,
Then let me be your guiding light;
If it's the shadows that gives you the fright
I'm here with you, hold me tight!

A short update after a hectic week with few updates. Some are copied. But most are thought of. A little funny side, topped with a romantic feel ,maybe?

=D

No comments: