CLICK!!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

You Know You ARE a SONE

~Sunny, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yuri, Yoona, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon~


You know you're a Sone, when their songs keep playing on your mind

You know you're a Sone, when you're mesmerized by their songs and dances

You know you're a Sone, when you can differentiate ALL 9 members with ease.(this is still kinda complicated, but yeah, I can differentiate)

You know you're a Sone, when you wanna know more about them, watch variety shows about them.

You know you're a Sone, when you think they are considered among the world's most hottest and prettiest girls. (In my case however, only Yoona is on my list-top 5. Other members do make it to the list, but not all XD)

You know you're a Sone, when you have SNSD wallpaper as one of your desktop wallpaper(my desktop wallpaper changes every 30 minutes, so that's why its one of them)

You know you're a Sone, when given a choice to choose, example SJ, Big Bang, CN Blue and bla bla bla, you'll choose them without a doubt. (I started with Big Bang and then CN Blue. But SNSD is just a poison too potent. Plus its more normal for me to say I like SNSD rather than boy bands. At least there is an opposite sex attraction XD )

You know you're a Sone, that maybe their songs may not be that awesome, you still rate it 5 stars. ( The Boys rock man! come on! BRING THE BOYS OUT~!)

You know you're a Sone, when K-pop news has anything to do with them, you'll definitely READ THE NEWS!

You know you're a Sone, that when somebody says they're not naturally pretty or cute, you just don't give a damn to what they say. They are awesome just the way they are.

I know that I'm a Sone, when I spent almost a significant amount of time to write this blog, and thinking of all the points and truths to prove that I am...


소녀시대 좋아해요~~!!

No comments: